TERMS & CONDITIONS
‘Conditions’ means these terms and conditions together with any amendments or updates to them which are issued by us or on our behalf from time to time;
‘Event ‘ means WE OUT HERE festival 2023.
‘Ticket’ means any valid ticket which permits the Ticket Holder to attend the Event at the Venue on the basis of the details set out on the Ticket and (where applicable) to camp, park or enjoy certain activities or upgrades at the Venue and which is subject to these Conditions;
‘Ticket Holder’ or ‘you’ means any person possessing or using a Ticket to gain entry to the Event, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was validly issued or transferred;
‘Lead Booker’ means the individual who has purchased Ticket(s);
‘Venue’ means the site at which the Event takes place, which at the date of these Conditions is intended to be Wimborne St Giles, Wimborne, BH21 5LZ including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by us in connection with staging of the Event, including without limitation any car park and camping sites; and
‘We’ means We Out Here Ltd
These Conditions may change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will post any changes to the Conditions on www.weoutherefestival.com We shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes by email if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
1. TICKET PURCHASE
1.1. Only Tickets purchased from our authorised ticket agent, Kaboodle are valid and will allow admission to the Event. Tickets bought from unauthorised third will be void and may be seized or cancelled without refund or compensation.
1.2 Price and availability information for Tickets (including without limitation, add-ons such as camping, parking and upgrades) is subject to change without notice.
1.3 All Tickets for attendees under the age of 18 must be bought alongside at least one adult ticket. Upon entry to the Event all under 18 year old must be accompanied by and adult 21 years or older.
1.4 Tickets purchased after 1st March 2023 must be purchased with a name allocated to each Ticket at the point of purchase.
1.5 Tickets purchased before the 1st March 2023 must be updated with the name and information of each Ticket Holder by the 1st July 2023.
1.6 Confirmation of purchase will be provided by the ticketing agent at the point of purchase and E-Tickets will be issued via email, no later than 2 weeks prior to the event start date.
1.7 If Tickets have not been received 10 days before the Event, please contact the relevant ticket agent quoting Your booking reference requesting a reissuance of Your e-tickets.
2.1 Tickets are final and non-refundable except as outlined in these Conditions.
2.2 We reserve the right to alter the event programme in respect of the line up, the times and dates of performances, facilities or locations of the event and the start and finish time and date of the event without liability to the ticket holder.
2.3 No one artist shall be deemed a headliner and no cancellation of a single or multiple artists shall constitute a material change to the Event.
2.4 Refunds will be available in the event of a full cancellation of the Event or if the Event is postponed to a wholly different date.
2.4 In the case that some of the Event days are cancelled, a partial and proportionate refund may be processed, at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
2.5 Any refunds processed will be done so for the face value of the Ticket, net of any transaction or booking fees.
3. PROHIBITION OF TRANSFER
3.1 All Tickets purchased prior to 1st March 2023 shall require the name of the lead booker only.
3.2 All Tickets purchased prior to the 1st March 2023 purchased for any person other than the lead booker must have a name updated to the booking system by the 1st June 2023. Any unnamed tickets after this date will be invalidated.
3.3 All Tickets purchased after 1st March 2023 must be purchased with the name of the ticket holder at the point of purchase.
3.4 Once named a Ticket cannot be passed or transferred to another individual unless done so via an authorized ticket agent, for which an administration fee will be charged, and only to a known individual.
3.5 Authorized ticket agents will make available the alternation of names on Tickets until the 14th August 2023.
3.6 The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any ticket believed to be sold on for personal gains.
3.7 All tickets will be required to be matched against valid photo ID upon entry to the Event. Any attendee unable to provide matching photographic ID to their Ticket will be refused entry.
3.8 Any Tickets advertised for any commercial or promotional purposes (e.g. competition prizes; in hospitality, travel, accommodation packages) without our written approval shall be cancelled and invalidated without refund.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Customers are required to meet the conditions of entry in order to gain access to the event. Conditions of entry are listed as:
- No ID, no entry
- Valid Ticket – tickets should be presented along with ID to match the name on the ticket, or the named ticket holder must be present.
Only acceptable I.D must be a CURRENT version of one of the following
- Photocard driving licence for UK and Northern Ireland (Full or provisional)
- Pass card with hologram
- Armed Forces/NHS Identification cards
- Screenshots of any form of ID will NOT be accepted
We Out Here Limited operate the challenge 25 policy
- Under 18s must be accompanied by the adult (18+) that the ticket was purchased with
- Admission is subject to search
- Possession of prohibited items may result in the item(s) being seized and may result in admission refusal
- Unauthorised professional photography, audio and video is strictly prohibited
- We Out Here Limited are not liable for damages, losses or injuries sustained at the festival
- For any re-entry, access will only be granted the following day via the pass-out system. Full search will take place and re-entry will be at the discretion of We Out Here Limited. Personal allowances of alcohol are only permitted upon first entry.
- Anyone heavily intoxicated by means of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry
- Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to license from the appropriate authorities
- The promoter, or their agents, reserve the right to refuse admission
- The promoter, or their agents, reserve the right to enforce eviction from the festival site
The customer is responsible for checking the opening times of the festival gates. We will not be able to facilitate entry for arrivals outside of these hours. Please check our FAQs for the gate opening times.
– Alcohol quantities above the personal allowance*
– Animals (except registered guide dogs)
– Audio visual recording or transmitting equipment
– Chinese Lanterns
– Distress Flares
– Gas stoves above 220g
– Glass drinking bottles or any open bottles
– High viz jackets
– Illegal substances
– Knives (deemed not to be for the purposes of cooking / camping)
– Laser pens
– Liquid fuels
– Mallets (deemed not to be for the purposes of camping)
– New Psychoactive substances, including Nitrous Oxide
– Pyrotechnics or Fireworks
– Unauthorised promotional material unless otherwise agreed
– Whipped cream / CO2 dispensers
– Weapons (or anything that could be used as a weapon)
* Note that the personal allowance for alcohol is 12 cans of beer/ lager / cider OR 2 (plastic) bottle of wine per person. No spirits are allowed. Sealed drinks, like bottles of water, are allowed but will be checked on entry to the site. There is no set limit on soft drinks or food. Personal allowance is only allowed upon first entry.
If the item is deemed to have the potential to cause damage or harm, or is illegal, then the item will be non-returnable. Security Management will use their discretion.
If the item is not deemed to have the potential to cause damage or harm and is legal but is on the prohibited items list, the item will be deemed as returnable.
We Out Here Limited, or their agent, reserve the right to the confiscation of any prohibited item found within the possession of any ticket holder, guest, staff, trader, or artist.
Should the individual in possession of a prohibited item refuse to surrender the item to the surrender bins, return it to their vehicle or lock in available lockers (item-dependant), We Out Here Limited reserve the right to refuse admission to the event.
Whether you’re staying in general, family, boutique, live-in or accessible camping, there are a few rules that we ask you to respect to ensure the campsites are a safe and welcoming home for everyone.
- No gas powered cooking stoves over 220g permitted, all stoves must be purpose built and used in designated cooking areas only
- No open fires/BBQs permitted
- No portable speakers/sound systems
- Please keep noise to an absolute minimum in the sleeping areas, especially in the quiet camping and family areas – you may be asked to re-pitch if excessive noise persists
- No gazebos or temporary fencing permitted
- No generators
- All tents must be pitched within the demarcated areas including guy ropes and all fire lanes must be kept clear at all times
- All litter, liquid waste and food waste must be disposed of in the correct areas to ensure hygiene levels are maintained
- Please use toilet and water provisions in a respectful manner to protect the land and maintain high quality living conditions
- All standard entry policies, prohibited items and alcohol limits apply to the campsites and there will be a search operation on arrival to the festival.
- There are further rules specific to the live-in campsite.
We’ve suggested some top tips below to help you and your fellow campers look after yourselves and your belongings:
- Get to know your neighbours. Look out for each other.
- Leave your valuables at home or in our lockers. Not in your tent. Or in your car.
- Don’t make it easy for thieves to find your belongings – spread your valuables out rather than keeping them in one bag / pocket.
- Use the on-site lockers.
- Don’t carry large amounts of cash. Cash machines are available and bars / traders accept card payments.
- Leave your car glove box empty and open to deter thieves.
If you are concerned about anything, witness, or are victim to a crime or antisocial behaviour, it is important that you report it immediately to festival staff or security. They are there to help. The more information you can give us, the better chance we have of coordinating an efficient and effective response.
PROTECTION OF DATA
We do from time to time ask people for their personal details in forms to subscribe for specific information or entering applications electronically. Personal information collected via this website and the registration process is controlled by We Out Here Limited (the data controller). This data is only held for the specified purpose made clear at the time of collection. Data will only ever be shared with a third party for explicit, necessary processing purposes; such as Kaboodle, our primary ticket agency for purposes of accreditation on site, Tuned In Travel, our official travel partner etc.
We comply with all relevant data protection laws in all our dealings with personal data, and we will ensure that our Data Processors do the same.
Where an Event is cancelled or postponed for any reasons related to Covid-19 (including, where the Event is permitted to take place but it is not financially viable to do so), in the event a Ticket Purchaser is entitled to a refund, any refunds must be applied for within 1 calendar month of the date of cancellation/postponement.
You should not attend the Event if any of the following apply:
- you have tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Event;
- you display any symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Event;
- you live with somebody or are in a linked household with somebody who displays symptoms of Covid-19 or who has tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Event;
- you are otherwise required to self-isolate; or
- your attendance would be in breach of latest government legislation or guidance relating to Covid-19 containment at the time of the Event. Please note, these could differ from the above sub paragraphs.
If all, or a combination of the circumstances set out above apply to you but the Event has not been cancelled or postponed, unless we adopt a different refund policy on an Event by Event basis which we advise to you in writing, refunds will be issued at our discretion (unless otherwise required by applicable law) or you may be permitted to transfer your Ticket to the following year’s Event. Refunds under these circumstances must be applied for within 1 calendar month of the start date of the Event and may not be applied for any more than 14 days prior to the advertised start date of the Event. Please note, we may ask for supporting evidence that such circumstances apply to you which may include (without limitation) a doctor’s certificate and a copy of any messages received from NHS Track and Trace. All requests will be reasonable and all personal data shall be processed in accordance with section 5.
We have the right, at our complete discretion and without payment of any refund or any further liability, to refuse entry to or eject from the Venue any attendee who we reasonably believe may display Covid-19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government legislation or guidelines or otherwise be in breach of these Conditions or any Site Rules (including, but not limited to, any Covid-19 specific Site Rules).
If Government guidelines or legislation mean we have to reduce the Event capacity, regrettably, we may need to cancel your Ticket to comply with those requirements. Any such cancellations will be at our sole discretion. We will notify you as soon as possible in advance and as regards your Ticket the Event will be deemed to have been cancelled.
Any refunds shall be for the proportionate amount of the face value of the Tickets purchased only (i.e. the specified Ticket price including any bolt-on purchases such as accommodation, upgrades, or parking including VAT) but excluding any fees or charges paid in addition to the face value of the Ticket (for example, any booking fees, transaction fees or postage or courier charges in addition to the face value); in each case, except where required by applicable law.
We will take reasonable operational steps to comply with any relevant legislation and/or relevant Covid-19 safety guidance which apply to the Event and/or the Venue. We may instate these prior to or during the Event. We will communicate these measures to you either via our website, social media channels, onsite at the Event or via direct communication. You are responsible for ascertaining what rules are in place at the Event as regards Covid-19 and for understanding and complying with all adapted Site Rules for attendance at the Event in relation to Covid-19.
Specific Site Rules introduced for the Event as a result of Covid-19 will be compulsory for all attendees of the Event. These will prevail over any conflicting Conditions or conflicting Site Rules. Failure to comply may result in you being refused entry to or ejected from the Venue without refund.
You will be attending the Event and using any facilities on-site at your own risk. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure the health and safety of our attendees and everyone legally onsite at the Event but we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Event attendees and cannot ensure that no attendees will have Covid-19. Therefore, you accept that we will not be responsible should you contract Covid-19, nor for any related illness or death as a result of attending the Event unless caused by our negligence.